The NextGen e-Hoist is a game changer! • Lift 3-4 Solar Panels, or 250 lbs. of shingles, 30 feet in 20 seconds, up to 44 feet high • Increase productivity dramatically / Slash labor costs • Tilt the load at the top for safe & efficient unloading (optional) • Operate via user-friendly remote for safety and reliability • Insert 2 standard drill batteries for power (not included) • Snap in-place the easy carry 33 lb. Power Box • Experience powerful, super quiet motor • Save downtime with non-nesting nylon cable • Set it up in minutes (one person) • Ask about available financing options - it pays for itself!
• Deck speed 20 feet in under 10 seconds
• Lifts 6000 square feet of shingles on 1 charge
• Easy to assemble – Tool-free setup
• Non-slip deck
• 1 - 4ft. tall base section
• 3 - 8ft. tall track sections
• Self-charging battery system
• Wireless remote control vs. Foot pedal control
• Maintenance free – no belts, no oil
• Dual mode braking system
• 2 year parts warranty
• Pays for itself by delivering efficiency of labor
• Delivers fast, efficient, quiet operation
• Lifts 250 pounds, 30 feet, in 26 seconds
• Power Box weighs only 33 pounds for easy transport and assembly
• Power Box snaps in place for fast assembly
• Solar kit can carry sheet rock, windows, HVAC equipment, and railing
• Remote control enables safe, efficient flow of materials up and down
• Nylon cord eliminates nesting as occurs with metal cable
NextGen TranzVolt e-Hoist™ Demo
The battery powered NextGen Tranzvolt e-Hoist™ (formerly called TranzVolt Roof Lifting Hoist and sometimes spelled TransVolt) will replace existing gas powered and plug-in type roof hoists. Its most remarkable features are its speed, quiet smoothness of operation and its lifting capacity. The TranzVolt e-Hoist is efficient, reliable, and virtually maintenance free.
The Power Box is the workhorse of the roofing ladder hoist. It weighs only 25 pounds and is carried like a suitcase. It uses a brushless electric motor for smooth, quite operation. Power is supplied by (2) Dewalt or Milwaukee type rechargeable batteries (NOT included). (2) Remote Controls are included with the Power Box. Using the TranzVolt’s Wireless Remote Control, the Box is programmed to start and stop anywhere along the Track. TranzVolt lifts 250 lbs. of material up or down. Upon downward travel, the batteries recharge. The Carriage travels 20’ in 10 seconds and can haul 60 squares of shingles on 1 charge. Installation of the Power Box onto the Track takes only a few minutes.
The TranzVolt's sturdy aluminum Track Sections are supplied in 8’ and 4’ lengths and weigh 21 lbs. and 10 lbs. respectively. The sections bolt together end-to-end to extend above the roof edge to a maximum safe height of 44’. Sections are made of sturdy aluminum with stainless steel connecter bolts. The eHoist Carriage travels securely on the rails of the Track Sections. Track sections resemble a ladder however are not designed for climbing.
Our NextGen Tranzvolt e-Hoist™ is patented and the only e-Powered ladder hoist for sale in the marketplace today.